Tuesday, June 17, 2014

My new strip club story

I have a new strip club story, there are no pictures because they wouldn't allow it so you'll have to use your imagination. I wanted to go to strip club in tampa for a while. The say best place for milage in USA is southern california but I gotta there some places that can give SO cal a run for it's money, from my experience it just takes a little game. For those of you who are reading this, I don't believe in techniques like those stupid systems for dating strippers. I got to the club I met a stripper name Miya.

        This picture from the site and she much more sexy in person. Also She was drunk. I guess she brought some because they don't serve alcohol. When she hit me up for a dance. My first thought was maybe she'll do something stupid, Like me. FYI this is nude club and I had already her stage performance and her booty was awesome. I took her into the vip and she starts complaining about all the guys who grab her ass. I thought Oh no I made a bad call. SO thinking I was going to piss her off and this was just going to end all are fun. "It's your fault" I said. "no" she said with smile. "yes it is, your booty is banging girl " I said. "so it's my fault for having nice booty, because guys wanna grab it." She said. "and spank it".the dances is starting and now she is  naked on me. I smack her ass. she stops to look at me. She grabs my junk. "that's what you get" she said. So in response I smack her ass 5 times. "that's it your in trouble now". she says. She grabs smacks my hard cock, and I am like what was that but didn't say it. she was now facing  me in the lap dance position. I put my mouth on her nipples and sucked on them, she enjoyed it. she went down through my pants. "Can they see us in her".  I said. "this is private. I whipped my dick she was surprised by my actions and kinda seem to think for for second. I wanted to suck but she position her pussy where she can lap dance on it while I'm in her pussy. I don't think anyone would thought this was just with flailing from side to side and having orgasms. She was highly orgasmic. I got my moneys worth I think. I don't know if this something she does with everybody but I don't care. The tip thing wasn't discussed but I tipped her anyway $300. It's not  alot of money to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment